Bring your Bloom and Divi Opt-In Forms into line with GDPR
Automatic color detection
Of course, you can adjust the text and colors if you want, but you don’t usually need to. “Bloom – GDPR Overlay Plugin” works with its own color recognition. This means that it will be able to independently recognize which colors are used in your form and use them for the overlay. Here is an example for the automatic color detection:
Settings panel in the Divi Theme Options
As already mentioned, you can change all color settings and also the texts. There are 2 possibilities for the texts. Either you use the “Pot” translation file, or you change the texts inside the “Divi Theme Options”. After installing the “Bloom – GDPR Overlay Plugin” you will find a separate settings page there:
- Added compytibility with the Divi Builder Standalone Plugin
- In the settings you can now deactivate the plugin for the frontend, if you want to create the texts first
- Setting the session cookie can now be deactivated in the settings. The check mark must then be set again for each form, regardless of whether it has already been confirmed
- Added a filter hook to overwrite the text on certain pages. Take a look at an example here: Snippet
- Adds support for Divi’s native Optin-Forms
Final words for the Bloom GDPR Overlay Plugin
Since I am not a lawyer, I am not allowed to give any legal advice. Please check with your lawyer if this solution is sufficient. I assume no liability.
Have you suggestions for improvements to this article? Just use the comment area below. Do you want support for implementation or do you need help elsewhere? You can book us. For this, simply use our contact form to get in touch with us.
Divi is a registered trademark of Elegant Themes, Inc. This website is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Elegant Themes.
Get the best out of your web!